Everything you publish acts as an ambassador for your business
My aim is to work with clients to ensure that everything you write and publish – from flyer to newsletter and from report to website – is as clear and effective as possible. I give you the reassurance of knowing that your material not only says what you want it to say but is also correct and consistent.
My training courses enable individuals and businesses to communicate clearly and with confidence on paper, electronically and via your website.
Fiona Eadie Ltd offers:
- Writing and editorial services – I can take on work at any stage of the publication process from researching and compiling written material to re-writing existing text, proofreading and editing. I am also happy to manage the entire project.
- Tailored training courses – I work with staff at all levels, who use written communication in their daily work, to improve skills, efficiency and effectiveness.
I am an advanced member of the Society for Editors and Proofreaders with more than 25 years’ experience of working for book publishers, charities and public sector bodies. Clients include:
- Swales & Willis – copy-editing work 2013/2014: Student Voices for Routledge; Turkey Reframed for Pluto Press
- Out of House Publishing – copy-editing work 2014: grammar textbooks for Nelson Thornes/OUP
- Hawthorn Press
- Harcourt Education Ltd
- Natural England
- Cotswold Conservation Board
- Wales Audit Office